Did you know the MorningStar Farms makes a variety of breakfast products we as parents can surprise the cute kiddos with in the morning? I sure didn't! Let's look at the Sausage Patties for example:
These MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties, contain 10 grams of protein per serving!
Ideally the boys should be getting about 20 grams of protein at breakfast.. look, I am halfway there with these patties! Awesome!
So I decided to step it up, and create an easy but so filling Egg & Sausage Pattie Breakfast Sandwich.
Add in some fruit and OJ… these boys are ready to rock it at School now!
Let's chat a bit about Soy.
· Soy protein is a high‐quality, plant‐based protein derived from soybeans
· Soy protein supports healthy growth and development
· Because of its ability to impact satiety, soy protein can help in managing a healthy weight in children
· Soy protein is a healthy alternative for children with milk, egg or peanut allergies
· Incorporating high-quality proteins, such as soy protein, into children’s diets supports immune health
I am loving soy simply because it is a much better source of protein for your heart than saturate-fat-rich animal derived foods! To show and share my love… how about a
To Enter this fun Gift Pack above … just leave a simple comment below answering this question:
What meal would you make with the MorningStar Sausage Patties?
*Also include your email address in the comment so I can get ahold of you!
*Winner will be chosen December 5th and will have 24 hours to claim prize.
“The products, information and two gift packs have been provided by DuPont Nutrition and Health.”