Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments
1 cup applesauce
1 1/3 cup cinnamon
2. Mix applesauce and cinnamon together until ball is formed
3. Sprinkle cinnamon on cutting board
4. Roll it out and cookie cut away
5. Use a straw to poke holes
6. Place cookie rack on top of cookie sheet
7. Bake with oven door cracked at 150 degrees for 6 hours
Now for the FUN part.
Paint. Paint. Paint
This recipe holds up for years! My mom still has ornaments from when my brothers and I made these! Don't forget the wonderful smell these babies give off...
I love me some cinnamon!
See more Christmas traditions/crafts here